Parking is available onsite, but there are only a limited number of bays for both staff and students. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The car park is for staff and students only and whilst studying. When parking onsite, please park in the designated parking bays. Parking in non-designated areas obstructs delivery vans and prevents access for emergency vehicles. By obstructing others your car is also at a greater risk of accidental damage. As spaces are limited, please be considerate of other users and only park for the duration of your lesson. Please Note: We accept no responsibility for your vehicle whilst on site and you park it at your own risk.
Please note that new parking restrictions now apply in the surrounding area. Please ensure you check local signs and park with consideration to our neighbours. Click here
for further information about the restrictions or see the Winchester City Council website. A limited number of parking permits are available for student use - please enquire at reception.
There is £25 fine for parking onsite if you are not a student attending a course on that day or a student who has signed in at Reception.
Please take note of the following restrictions that apply to parking at AHED and in the surrounding areas:
- do not double park on Campus
- do not park on the grass
- please drive carefully onsite and park considerately as a courtesy to pedestrians and other drivers
- please be considerate to people with a registered disability and do not park in bays marked exclusively for their use. Cars parked in disabled bays without displaying the correct badge may be clamped
Do not park in Acorn Close in order to avoid traffic wardens and prosecution from parking on private property.
- on street parking
- Stoney Lane (between St Matthews Road and Andover Road)
- Orchard Walk (parking bays behind the Church)
- other roads in the area around AHED (where parking restrictions do not apply)
- Buses - there is a good service to and from the city.
Peter Symonds College accepts no responsibility for your parking choice.